Ingrown hair removal is hard. It can take days. I’ve tried exfoliating, moisturizing, praying – Nothing really works FAST.
After weeks of trial and error, I’ve finally found the winning formula to remove ingrown hair. And by that I mean eliminating redness, speeding up healing and curing infections.
Plus it works in 30 minutes.
If you follow these instructions it will work for you too, and you’ll notice even more improvement the next morning. Ready?
Ingrown Hair Removal – What You’ll Need
1 tsp raw honey
1/3 cup good quality Bentonite Clay
5 drops vitamin E oil
Where to Get the Stuff
Why These Ingredients?
1. Clay – As Mountain Rose Herbs explains:
“Bentonite is swelling clay. When it becomes mixed with water it rapidly swells open like a highly porous sponge. From here the toxins are drawn into the sponge through electrical attraction and once there, they are bound.”
2. Honey – One of the most powerful moisturizers of nature.
3. Essential Oils – The listed essential oils are all effective bacteria killers. They help cure any infection and prevent the next one.
4. Vitamin E oil – Fights free radicals, a great anti-oxidant for the skin, promotes healing. It can be found in many skin care products.
Mix all dry ingredients in a little bowl.
Add all wet ingredients and add some water slowly until you get a creamy paste.
Apply the paste to affected areas and let dry. Leave it on for 30 minutes, then rinse and moisturize, preferably with natural body butter.
As I said, you’ll notice a dramatic improvement within 30 minutes, and more improvement by morning.
How to Prevent Ingrown Hair in Legs
Ingrown hairs are usually the result of shaving “too close”, combined with dry skin.
1. Next time you shave your legs, make sure to not apply pressure, do not stretch your skin before you shave it and do not use any products that contain alcohol.
2. Always keep your legs moisturized.
3. Do not scrape, squeeze or pick at the site where the ingrown hair lies. You may damage the skin, increase the healing time, and cause an infection.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.