Do you have drooping eyelids, sagging eyelids, or hooded eyes?
Drooping eyelids are unfortunately associated with appearing tired and older. They simply make your face look older and tired, no matter how much quality sleep you get.
If that’s not enough, when you have drooping eyelids or hooded eyes you may also have more difficulty applying makeup. Sometimes the eyelid itself is not visible under the excess skin, and eyeliner or eye shadow applied may not be visible.
Reversing this will not only take about 10 years off your face, but make you feel more confident, better looking and more attractive.
Don’t be fooled by advertisement and magazine beauty tips. You don’t need those expensive creams to reverse drooping eyelids.
This may sound somewhat weird to you, but all you need to lift drooping eyelids naturally – Is an egg, and 5 minutes.
Egg White Facial Lift – On Your Eyes!
Most of us have heard about (or even do) an egg white facial lift once a week. It’s known to be able to tighten the skin and remove the appearance of wrinkles.
But I’ll bet you’ve never tried it on your eyes!
This natural and effective remedy works in 5 minutes, and lasts for 2 whole days. Keep doing it every other day and you’ll keep the results.
Here’s how to do it:
1. Make sure your eyelid is clean and dry.
2. Crack open an egg and remove the yolk. Leave only the egg white.
3. Dip a q-tip or a cotton swab in the egg white. Hold your eyelid closed and rub across the crease of your eyelid. You don’t need much.
4. Keep your eyelids closed until the egg white dries and hardens.
5. You may have to try it a few times until you learn the exact spot you need to apply on.
6. Do not wash the egg white off. You have to keep it on for as long as you want it to work.
You can keep the rest of the egg white in your fridge, since you’ll only need a tiny bit for each use, there’s no need for a fresh new egg every time you do this.
That’s it! Your eyelids appear fresh from a plastic surgeon’s clinic.
Come back and share how it worked for you, o.k.? And I’d love for you to share this tip (Though I do fear that cosmetic companies may try to shut us down…)
** This post was linked at: Little House in the Suburbs